About Certintell: Founded in 2014, Certintell is a Care Management company that offers care management programs to Medicare, Medicaid, and Dual-eligible patients in partnership with medical clinics, pharmacies and insurance providers. Certintell acts as a virtual care clinic by providing programs that improve access to care, reduce the cost burden of chronically ill patients, increases revenues to the Health Center and can improve overall Value-based Payments (VBP) and other relevant outcome-driven ratings (eg. HEDIS).
Care coordination begins with our Medical Team and Certified Health Coaches scheduling and completing initial patient assessments (ie. HRA/AWV/Depression & Alcohol screenings) and enrolling qualified Medicare Part-B patients in Care Management programs (CCM, RPM, BHI, CoCM, TCM, DPP etc.). Care is delivered to patients through our proprietary JoinCareTeam telehealth workflows, streamlining the process of engaging and caring for underserved patients that are at-risk or chronically ill. Once a qualified patient has consented, Certintell Health Coaches and the Medical Team monitors vitals, provide proactive coaching, access to specialized care and ongoing/ care coordination to change patient behavior, improve health and lower ER/Hospital admissions.
Position Overview: The Patient Support Assistant will work with cutting-edge technology that is shaping the future of health care and will be trained in remote monitoring enrollment, set-up, and abnormal vitals response. They will be the key to identifying remote patient monitoring patients and educating, then consenting, those who may need further patient care for their health conditions. A Successful Patient Support Assistant must have exceptional attention to detail to enhance health outcomes of chronically ill patients. The Patient Support Assistant reports to the ARNP and Lead Clinical Health Coach. Minimum starting hourly rate: $13.25
- Weekdays 10AM-6PM Central Time and Alternate weekends
A successful person in the role:
- Educate patients regularly on services available to them
- Health device setup and education on proper use protocols
- Each day monitors Certintell’s patient population and related RPM alerts via technology showing missed/out-of-range readings, promptly notify Clinical Health Coaches.
- Collaborates closely with Certintell Health Coaches and other members of Certintell’s care team updating them on the status of patients.
- Answer patient questions about enrollment in RPM or other Care Management Programs.
- Enters predetermined ICD-10 codes into patient charts.
- Work in parallel with Certintell Health Coaches to Manage outbound and inbound calls to complete care management RPM/CCM/AWVs/HRAs enrollment.
- Uploads completed care management reports to daily clinical software.
- Adds device orders to corresponding spreadsheets, updates tracking information/serial numbers.
- Other responsibilities and duties as assigned.
- High School degree is required, advanced education is a plus. CNA or CMA certification required.
- Front office or customer service experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving ability.
- Proficient in the use of technology, computers and software is an absolute must
- You will be the voice of our company, and the first person to speak with the patients, so you must respond to patients in a professional manner, be quick thinking on the telephone, and able to engage with different types of personalities via our telehealth platform.
- Superior attention to detail, problem-solving capabilities and strong time management skills. Highly professional, discreet and enthusiastic.
- Ability to work in one place for an extended period of time with minimal supervision and in an environment of multiple projects, shifting priorities and deadlines.
- Demonstrate a general understanding of chronic disease.
- Willingness to enthusiastically adapt to and accept changes in job responsibilities based on the priorities and strategic goals of the company.
- A hunger to succeed, excited about improving peoples health, and the grit necessary to grow with us!
- Ability to exhibit sound judgment, maintain confidentiality and use discretion.
- Embraces company mission, vision and core values.
- Language: English (required), Spanish a plus
- Certintell offers a competitive salary, a full complement of health and life benefits, and 401k that are all part of a comprehensive compensation package.
By applying for this position you agree that you will be responsible for keeping your health professional certification active while employed with CERTINTELL, INC. Note that work completed for CERTINTELL, INC. does not meet the requirements for most health professional licensure in the United States and does not fulfill state health professional registry requirements.
Certintell EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. Thorough background checks are required as a condition of employment.